Monday 5 January 2009


Woke this morning to snow, first of the year.
Here's my back garden.
Joined a new patchwork and quilting group, Truly Antique Angels. They are a very friendly informal group and I look forward to getting to know them all.
Managed to complete one of my many UFO's, twisted long cabin in Amish fabrics.
Also made the first BOM produced by the yahoo group BQL. Every "poached egg" is a different fabric from my scrap bag. I have used insulated batting so I can use them as table mats at the end of the year when I have 12 !

1 comment:

Sarah Santos said...

Hello Diana.
I'm from Brasil and I'm really happy to know your blog.
I love this BOM of yahoo group at you finished, and I have a question to you: What the name of this BOM?
I'm starting on patchwork and I want to find and do beautifull projects like this.
Please, don't care about my bad english.Usually I don't practice english.
But, it's this.
If you can help me, I'll be thankfull( this word exist? kkk)
Kiss and hug,
Sarah

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...