Friday 26 November 2010

Fairy Favours


One of the Yahoo groups [Scratchingpost] I belong to have a data base set up for all those who would like to take part in sending a little gift to one of the members.
At this time of year with everyone so busy and the weather so awful it is so nice when a little mystery gift arrives through the door from someone you do not even know. This has happened to me a couple of times, so I thought I would pick 6 names at random and send a little cheer. My chosen 6 were all in the USA this time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am one of the people you sent the fabric to
Thank You Thank You Thank You
I usually one of the people who does not win but accepts being a good loser
It was such a surprise to recieve a pakcage from England
I hope to make a purse with some added fabric
Thank You from Barb C (upstate New York)

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...