Thursday 13 January 2011

What a week







What a week this has been!
Monday I went to my regular quilt meeting at Weedon and managed to finish sewing the binding on a UFO quilt.
Tuesday it was off to Poppy Patch at Gt.Doddington to attend a workshop with Helen Spence making the fuchsia cushion in Thai silk with black tape.. still have a lot to do on this to finish it.
Tuesday evening I went to Hamtune Quilt group committee meeting [ my first as a new member of the committee, determined to only take on a small roll, I left as Chairman! HOW did that happen!!
Wednesday I had visitors,
Today Thursday I attended a great day at Threads and Patches Fenny Stratford. Sally the owner arranged a day for a group of us, we had three demo's, Sally is showing how to make circles on the sewing machine, then a nice buffet lunch followed by shopping in her wonderful patchwork and quilting shop. This is a wonderful place to visit either alone or with a group. http://www.threadsandpatches.co.uk/

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...