Saturday 26 February 2011

Mini IAM helps stash report


On Thursday 24th February I arranged with a friend for my granddaughter Abigail 7yrs and her granddaughter Olivia 14yrs to spend the day in my workroom.
I needed to come up with some ideas for them to make, and with a big age difference their capabilities.
I also have not used a lot of fabric from my stash this month so decided to give them free reign in my fabric cupboards!
It was a wonderful day and we all made purses, notebook covers and pillowcases. Well done girls.
Plus 5 yds of fabric helped my stash busting for February.

4 comments:

SpinningStar said...

Sounds like it was a fun and productive day! And, you may have started two young girls into a lifelong interest in sewing!
Liz

Marti said...

That sounds like fun. Even at my age I like spending a day making projects with other people.

Tamera said...

What a GREAT way to bust stash!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Sounds like a fun day!

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...