Wednesday 20 April 2011

BBQ sauce

Tonight I am off to a recipe swap at Church, where everyone brings their favorite recipe and we can all try a sample of the made up item. I am definitely not known for my cooking, too many other crafts I would sooner be doing! BUT one of the family favorites is my BBQ sauce, so thought I'd share the recipe with you all.

BBQ sauce

Mix together in a large pan over medium heat:
1 bottle Soy Sauce
1 bottle Worcester Sauce [ keep back a couple of tablespoons ]
1 jar Honey
2 jars Red seedless jam
2 bottles tomato ketchup
Juice of a lemon

Next mix with the remaining Worcester sauce:
2 tbs of dry mustard and 2tbs cornflour into a smooth paste
Add this slowly to the pan and bring to the boil
Leave to cool, then freeze or use.
Wonderful with spare ribs, beefburgers or hot dogs!

1 comment:

joy said...

Eating is really one of my hobby i mean part of my life. I love going to a place and at the same time taste their delicious and most wanted food.I want to taste something that is new to my palate.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...