Tuesday 10 May 2011

Family Tree quilt

In response to a question about my family tree quilt and photos.
I decided years ago to make a family tree quilt but never got around to it, so when I thought "now is the time" I looked for photos of my immediate family.
I found I had pictures of all FOUR grandparents, plus to my amazement SIX of my Great Grandparents, this led me to search for the missing two GG's an Aunt said she had a painting of one of them so I hot footed it over to take a photo of the painting, and to my surprise she had found a photo of the eighth GG.
I also have a photo of a painting of my GGGrandfather, but that's as far as I can go.

Parents: Stanley SIMONS and Catherine ASHBY
GParents: William SIMONS m Ellen STEVENSON
John ASHBY m Annie PERCIVAL
GGParents: Joseph SIMONS m Emily CHENEY
Charles STEVENSON m Mary SNEATH
William ASHBY m Sarah ASHBY
George PERCIVAL m Hannah HICKERSON
GGGparent: William PERCIVAL born 1804

If you think you might be related to me I would love to hear from you.

Also I belong to the Guild of ONE NAME STUDIES, and have been researching GLASSPOOL's from around the world.

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...