Sunday 16 June 2013

Accuquilt v Sizzix

Having sold some things on Ebay I had a little splurge yesterday and bought some fabric.
I love the fabric that looks like bolts of fabric... wonder what I will do with that! In fact I wonder what I will do with any of it, as I already have cupboards full!

I have also decided to buy a cutting machine for fabric, and cannot decide  between the Accuquilt and the Sizzix, if you have either [or both] these machines please leave me a message with any thoughts you have about them.

2 comments:

Mo Smith said...

I have an Accuquilt, purchased after I received a small legacy. If you give your e-mail address to Kathy Lee at the next Hamtune I will get it from her and send you some info - too much to post here!

Sue Wild said...

I have a Sizzix already because I had a brief fling with card making and it was handy to find out I could get quilt dies for this, though I've not yet purchased any. If you get to one of the shows, say FoQ, have a look at the suppliers for both makes to see what the pros and cons are.

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...