Tuesday 19 November 2013

Christmas cards and postcards

I've been busy making Christmas postcards for a swap I am in with BQLPC yahoo group.
I think about 10 or 11 people have signed up for it [ sign up does not end for a few days] so I have managed to complete 12 PC's some in red and some in cream.

I also like to make a few special Christmas cards for frineds, and have managed to make nine so far on my embroidery machine. The design is called Christmas Classics from Anita Goodesign.

How are you all doing with making cards? getting ready for Christmas?

Drop me a comment and let me know.

12 candle postcards and 9 cards made on my EM


2 comments:

Hillside Threads said...

I am in the BQLPC Xmas swap too and for once I have finished all my cards early. I shall look forward to swapping with you.

Anonymous said...

I am amazed what you can do on your machine. Love especially the card on the top with the writing inside the star. Wow! Christa in VA

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...