Monday 24 March 2014

Quilt Shop

A really nice day today, the sun is shining, even though it is really cold. After hanging a load of washing on the line Chris took me shopping and I bought a new dress and four T shirts. I intend to machine embroidery something onto the T shirts.  The dress is the second I have bought in less than a week, which is surprising as I have not bought a dress for years and have none in my wardrobe, I usually prefer skirts and tops.

On returning home Chris bought me a new mobile phone from Amazon as an Anniversary gift, 42 years Anniversary tomorrow!

Feeling then in a sewing mood I have just machine embroidered a Quilt Store. It was completely made in the Embroidery machine, I just need to hand sew the little hole used to turn it through. It is suppose to be a Mug Rug but I think it will just hang on my wall.
Completely made in the 7 x 12 hoop

1 comment:

Josie said...

Awww, that's too cute, I love the quilt hanging on the line! My parents celebrate 47 years of marriage on 25 March - Happy Anniversary to you all x

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...