Monday 5 May 2014

Chris up the ladder

Yesterday [ I seem to always be starting my blog with those words! ] was a nice sunny day so Chris decided to clean the gutters, sofits and front cladding boards on the house, a long over due job.
This is a big job and hard on the legs climbing the ladder so many times to reach everything. Each time he reached to clean he seemed to get soaked but did not seem  to mind.
I spent the morning organising a Murder Mystery for a Relief Society Church meeting next month.
A quick sandwich lunch and I went off to Church, our church has so many members we have to split into two groups and this year is our turn for the afternoon meeting.
Chris continued with the cleaning so when I arrived home the house looked like new again, well done Chris.

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...