Thursday 1 May 2014

The final set of eleven UFO's Part #4

This is the final set of UFO's I have found, OK there may be more lurking but the 44 I have printed here on my blog are the 44 I intend to do something about.
Carol Doak Stars of the USA
Probably my oldest UFO

12 coloured Trapunto fairy blocks

Two more cushion blocks

Teddy block waiting for a home

Goodness knows how old this UFO is,
it still needs lots of work

I hardly remember making this block

Mary Mayne workshop from years ago

Large Japanese panel
started but not finished

Amish blocks

Kits for a set of trees in the four seasons

Paper pieced birds, some finished some
not started.

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...