Wednesday 14 May 2014

The Prepping Challenge May week 1

Judy Laquidara  of Patchwork Times gave us all a challenge to start preparing for when times are not as good as they are now.

The May Challenge:  Monday, May 12, through Saturday, May 17

Eat all your meals, snacks . . everything you consume (including drinks) from your home.  It can be canned food, frozen food, from your garden – whatever you can find without going to the grocery store.
 The challenge started on Monday and I completely forgot. So the day started with me using a £5 off £40 shop at Morrisons, I add up what I am spending as I go around the store, and in fact spent £40.69 to get my £5 off. Most of the items were for my freezer and will not be used this week.

I am really looking forward to this challenge and hope to learn more about food storage etc.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Judy is an inspiration when it comes to storing food and being prepared. Good luck!

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...