Monday 16 June 2014

The watch bracelet

With all the hot weather my watch bracelet has become rather tight so I decided today I would go into town [ a rare occurrence] and get them to put the spare link into it.
I needed a couple of new bras so put them and some food shopping on my list of "to do" while out.

While taking a short cut through one of the larger stores I spotted some cotton cut off trousers, and to cut the story short, walked out that store with two pairs of trousers two summer tops and a long sleeve top that was on sale ! They are all in colours I never wear but as I approach 70 years old I need more colour in my life! So roll on Summer I'm ready.
Ready for the next holiday!

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...