Friday 28 November 2014

Guess it's that time of year

I have been busy sewing up a storm on my embroidery machine making little angels. They will be scattered on the tables at the Relief Society evening next week. I did the same thing last year and they were a big success so thought I'd make some more, but why do I leave it until the last minute?  I just need to cut off the mesh fabric I used to sew them onto and probably make some more.

At the last BSK meeting I embroidered a pile of Christmas bags in the hoop, just need to get them serged to finish them off.
Now if anyone finds the secret of an extra 24 hours from somewhere please tell me.

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...