Saturday 13 December 2014

12 Sleeps to Christmas

Christmas Tree Festival at St Peter and St Paul's Church Weedon.
This morning Chris and I made a visit to the tree festival, where 30 different groups or individuals had sponsored and decorated a Christmas tree. It was a wonderful sight and amazing all the different ideas everyone had for their tree, from playgroup to the old peoples home.
If your in the area it is well worth a visit next Saturday 20th 11am to 4pm.



Moravian stars made of paper decorate my fabric cupboards in my Happy Room


2 comments:

Christa said...

I love Moravian Stars and I love making them. Never thought of making a garland with them. Great idea.
And I was so terrible busy lately that I just now found your lovely "backwards advent calendar" postings. Will read every one of them asap.

Happy Room Diana said...

Christa it is because of you I keep making the stars!

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...