Friday 27 February 2015

Nine more blocks

I managed to make NINE more blocks for my Black and White with a dash of Red quilt on Thursday at Poppy Patch.
Twice a month I attend a Sit-n-Sew day at Poppy Patch Gt Doddington near Wellingborough. The same group of people have been meeting there the ages, and it is so nice catching up on all the news, and getting inspiration from each other.
It was the first time I had met the new owners, Sam and Mary, they have lots of new workshops on offer and have made a few changes to the shop but the atmosphere remains the same, happy and friendly.

Had a surprise visit from two members of church in the evening. They had heard I had not been well in Spain and just called to see I was OK or if there was anything they could do. I am feeling fine now, but it was really nice of them to call.

1 comment:

Josie said...

I love the black and white with a touch of red colour scheme, it is going to be such a stunning quilt!

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...