Saturday 14 March 2015

Bunny Treat Bags for Easter

The weather has turned Cold / Grey / Miserable, so time to turn the sewing machine on..

There is a free pattern on www.sewcanshe.com from 2013 called bunny treat bags. A friend told me about this and I decided they would be ideal to use for little Easter Eggs.

I thought I would make one each for my Granddaughters, but then found they are SO easy and quick to make [ I admit I did not put the buttonholes in them] that I have made seven. Each has a little chocolate bunny inside.
Most of the fabric I used was the remains of a Kaffe Fassett Charm pack and some odds and ends from another charm pack.

Home made Easter cards and Easter Egg bunny bags
While I am in the Easter mood, I found some lace I had made years ago and made the pieces into Easter cards together with my latest Hedgehog embroidery.

A basket of Bunnies.

1 comment:

quiltergirl424 said...

They look super, going to make some more now

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...