Wednesday 11 March 2015

Crochet / Wool mad!

I seem to well and truly have the crochet bug, I hope at some point there is a cure!

A friend sent me this link, and of course I have to have a go at it...

http://www.janeknits.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/crochet-along.html

I ordered the wool from Deramore's and two packages have just arrived, one with some of the wool for the CAL [ crochet along] that starts April 7th, the other with wool for another project I want to make involving Granny Squares and flowers.
Already changed my mind about the flower colours better order more wool!
Stylecraft Special DK

I know I am probably going to give myself a headache trying these new patterns but I like to keep learning new things.
4 of the 14 balls of Stylecraft Life for my CAL


Help! Before I have even started these projects the "friend" has sent me another CAL
I am trying very hard to resist.

1 comment:

Christa said...

I am not worried about you, Diana. You churn out so many beautiful projects In such a short time. Can't wait to see your progress with this!!!

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...