Tuesday 17 March 2015

Silver Grey crochet project

I have made a good start on my Silver Grey crochet project.

Eventually there will be cream, lilac and lavender flowers on every other square and it will be a cover for our bed. At the moment I have all the wool except the lilac and lavender colours, I hope to be able to buy them while away on holiday in a weeks time.

As a born-again crochet person, in other words I had a gap of 50 plus years in my crochet habit, it is quite a learning curve, especially to make the flowers which are part of the granny squares.

Ten squares completed goodness knows how many more I will need!

1 comment:

Christa said...

Putting the squares together would kill me. It will be stunning when you are done!

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...