Saturday 18 April 2015

Finish up Saturday

I started my Saturday with a list of things I wanted to accomplish, most involving finishing things I have already started..

Another block for Abigail's quilt went together well.

Back to my Lily Pond crochet, hope to crack on with it now my hand is feeling slightly better.

Thursday I attended my usual monthly workshop at BSK Bedford and machine embroidered a pretty white on white cushion cover, so that was near the top of the list and I'm pleased to say it is finished.
Hard to photograph white on white, but there are pretty butterflies around the edge.

Friday I took myself off to Colemans Warehouse to attend another workshop. This was the first time I had been to this venue for a workshop. My trusty Pfaff was my choice of sewing machine for the day. Every time I use the Pfaff, which is now about 15 years old, I wonder why I do not use it more, it is such a good workhorse.
Introductions were made and the teacher Trish gave us all our fabric and extras. The workshop was 10am to 1.30pm and boy did it go quickly! Suddenly it was time to leave and I had almost completed the project. It is now finished.
I so enjoyed this workshop and venue I signed up for another workshop in May!

Difficult to find anywhere to hang it for the photo.


1 comment:

quiltergirl424 said...

Glad you enjoyed the workshop and it looks good..

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...