Friday 4 September 2015

Holiday occupations

I left home with a Persian Tile kit to crochet, and having completed one tile I was not totally in love with it, so by adding four corners I turned the octagonal shape into a square. I am now adding a few borders before joining a CAL (crochet along) adding a new border from the pattern released every Sunday. I have four patterns to catch up as number five will be released in two days time! I only have the wool from the Persian Tile kit but think that will be OK.

Pat our neighbour and permanent resident here in Spain went with Chris to buy a new lap top and printer yesterday, and having spent some time loading "stuff" on it until after I went to bed, he is again working, or should that be 'playing' with it ( boys toys!). Still it is nice to be able to help Pat while we are here.

 

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...