Saturday 5 September 2015

Progress on my crochet

I have managed to convert my Persian Tile octagonal block into a square and worked round ONE of the ATB CAL ( around the bases crochet along). I really needed to block it so a search of the 'China' warehouses turned up a set of nine foam thingies the same as I use at home. Another search turned up a pack of pins and I did my best in the poor facilities here to block the whole piece of crochet. It looked pretty square when I did it by low watt outdoor light last night but the photo this morning is only " squarish ".

I have no idea if the foam thingies will fit in my suitcase, or even if I will have room to take them home but hey ho!

 

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...