Thursday 15 October 2015

My Brother and I

My Brother and I have been very busy today, of course I mean my Brother 4000D embroidery/sewing machine, I only have a sister in real life!

Normally on a Thursday I would be at BSK having a machine embroidery class but it was cancelled so I thought I'd put my time to good use, and I have made 25 [ YES Twenty Five!] FSL angels plus a few other Christmas ornaments!

A few items having been washed to remove excess wash-away  are now drying  near the radiator.


Yesterday we went to Market Deeping, near Peterborough, to the Antique / Craft barn. Always a fun place to go. Apart from the many different antique traders booths there is a wonderful shop full of beads and another with fabric and wool. It is fun looking at what people sell and remembering the items from my youth.  Pippins the fabric booth had a little workshop in progress, I think they were making fabric containers.
We also stumbled upon a market with a few stalls including one sell cards and Christmas paper, we came away loaded down. Great day out.

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...