Monday 9 November 2015

Cheering up the Happy Room

 Having lost my sewing mojo for sometime, after a week of workshops and the quilt show I suddenly want to sew sew sew...
Nice but dull and do not meet in the middle curtains!
The dark evenings mean I draw the curtains early in my Happy Room, and the pair I have are really dull and do not really fit the window so action was needed... bingo, bright new flowered curtains that bring a smile to my face.  I like them so much I will probably make short ones for my side windows, I have enough fabric as I bought far too much in the first place!

Pretty new curtains to cheer up the room, plus they meet !
I am gradually de-cluttering my room and have either given away, sold on Ebay or put in the bin quite a lot of things, but there is a long way to go before I will be really happy with my clean up plan. Hopefully the bright new curtains will give me the push to keep going.



No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...