Friday 18 December 2015

Machine Embroidery

It's raining Gingerbread men around here... I have made a load to give as little gifts.
The larger ones hold your knife fork and spoon.

Yesterday I attended a meeting at BSK Bedford and made a small flock of sheep, if you can call four sheep a flock?  They are so cute with the fleece fabric. Hope to make more in the New Year.

 Having seen this idea at a recent buffet table I decided to have a trial run making some Santa hats to serve at Christmas. My friend Judith and I are both on diets so we tried them this afternoon and think they are a hit.
Santa hats for dieters: a grape, slice of banana, strawberry and tiny marshmallow on a cocktail stick... yummy

1 comment:

Judypam said...

..... and they were truly scrumptious!

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...