Monday 11 January 2016

Busy busy Monday

Just the hand sewing of the binding to complete this quilt.
I like it so much I'm tempted to make one King size for my bed, but maybe not!
The applique fleece really gives the sheep that extra "pop"
This is the back of the quilt.
I have been trying to do everything from my stash and although I only had 1/2 yd of this fabric I felt it was just what was needed and went well with the sheep on the front.

Trying to decide what to take to Spain for this years crochet project.
So far I have come up with these balls of Stylecraft wool and a pattern
from www.redheart.com called Retro Ornament Throw.
Thoughts were to make the teardrop shapes in different colours but all with the yellow and green middles.
Decision's decision's !



No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...