Friday 15 January 2016

Jelly Roll workshop

Another great day on Wednesday at Coleman's on a workshop with Trish.
A small jelly roll was sewn into 14 long strips and 6 long strips, these were then cut and turned to make a pleasant design. An accent fabric was added and leaf applique. I now need to put the wadding and backing on and try and get it completed before my next holiday.

My jelly roll quilt ready for its backing

What a great place for a workshop, surrounded by goodies!

Busy busy busy
Thursday was Poppy Patch day, which is always just a sit n sew day. There were only six of us, but I managed to complete the binding on my ABC quilt and do a little more to the binding on my Fairy quilt. I really must get that finished!!


No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...