Friday 12 February 2016

Day 22 Quesada 2

As its Friday we arranged to meet our friend Pat and together with Pauline and Brian all went to Quesada2 Resturant for fish and chips. We had such a nice chatty time I completely forgot to take any photos. They all came back to our place, mainly so Pat could see it.

Needing a few bits of shopping we headed for one of Chris's favourite China shops where he bought a set of windscreen wiper blade, so much cheaper here in Spain, for his Land Rover. I added a few more steps to my FitBit and wandered around the store. In fact I managed over 3000 steps today.

Spent the evening watching Jesse Stone movies, love that series, with Tom Sellick. Also completed a few more rows of my crochet blanket.

 

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...