Monday 21 March 2016

Where has the week gone?

Where has the week gone? Well mostly in bed or taking paracetamol, yes, I've had the lurgy. Unfortunately Chris has had it worse than me but I think we are both on the mend now.
Just ventured out side the house for a short walk to the post box for the first time since Thursday.

I have never watched so much TV, but it was nice catching up with Homeland, I think we managed 12 episodes and are now up to date with the series. In fact the plot becomes so hard to follow it was nice watching the episodes back to back.

Spring must be around the corner as the frogs have started spawning in the pond, always a welcome sight.
Looks like tapioca pudding my Mum used to make!

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...