Friday 15 April 2016

Hail and a workshop

What on earth is happening to the weather? We had the most almighty hail storm yesterday and although I did not get a good photo the lawn turned white !
It was hard to hear yourself think in my Happy Room as the hail beating on the two roof windows crashed down.

The hail came down!
Contrasting today with a really nice workshop at Coleman's Warehouse near Rushden with Tricia. There were eight of us on the workshop making a bag with a crazy patchwork front, I usually shy away from crazy patchwork but I really enjoyed this project. I still have to sew the handle to the fabric [ it is just tacked down for the moment]. A job for this evening.

Pretty bag for the summer if we get one!

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...