Sunday 26 June 2016

Maker's Tote by Noodlehead

I like to follow a few blogs of other people and one of them is Noodlehead by Anna Graham.
Recently I saw the pattern for a bag she had produced which I really liked. It is nice to support small business's so with the click of a few buttons I had purchased the pattern from the USA. 9 pages of PDF download and I instantaneously had the pattern in my hands. I do love technology, well most of the time!

So many pieces
A search in my fabric cupboards and I had everything I needed to make the bag.
Wow such a lot of pieces to cut out.
zips, bias strip, Bosal foam to give it shape and Pellon fusible 

Projects like this I like to make in a day, how difficult can a bag be? Two days later and I managed to complete it.
Zipped pocket on the back


Flat inside pockets on one side, pleated pockets on the other side
Popper pocket on the front
 With so many pockets this is going to be such a handy bag.
There is a larger version in the pattern, I may have a go at that next.
Thank you Noodlehead.

2 comments:

quiltergirl424 said...

Love it...

Christa said...

So professional looking. Impressed!

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...