Friday 14 October 2016

Sock knitting pair #2

I few days ago I started knitting another pair of socks.
I seem to have tried every type of needle possible, long circular, short circular, long metal 5 pins, short wood 5 pins, and now medium wooden 5 pins.

The wooden five pins, well actually there are six in the packet, but I only use five, are much easier on the hands and lighter in weight. The wool mix I am using is King Cole Zig Zag 4 ply.
Considering I only started knitting socks a few weeks ago I am really loving the process, especially like turning the heels!

Sock pair number two nearly finished

10cm wood, 15cm wood, 20cm metal, 80cm circle and 30cm circle
The rest of the 15cm wood are still in my knitting.

1 comment:

Christa said...

You are a fast knitter! Nice!

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...