Friday 6 January 2017

Socks and Sun

The weather here during the day is glorious with clear blue sunny skies. It is so nice to be able to sit outside, but I get bored so have to have something to do. I tried playing on my iPad but the sun makes it hard to see the screen, so out came my trusty knitting.

I started knitting a new pair of socks in England and managed to get the 16 rows of ribbing done.
Travelling through France as soon as it was daylight and I could see what I was doing to worked the main part of the sock down to the heel and completed most of the heel turn.
As soon as we hit Spain I worked on the rest of the sock.
I am amazed I can knit in the car, as I am not a good traveller, but I find I can only knit while we travel the Autoroutes / Motorways, as soon as we start going around corners I have to stop.
Sock knitting in the sun

Rib in England
To heel in France
Main part in Spain

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...