Friday 24 March 2017

An amble through my week

An amble through my week...


Really like how this quilt top has worked out.
I now have the backing, a fleece, and binding on.
Just needs the binding hand sewing to complete it.

A new toy, a 9 hole punch for my Happy Planner.
Decided to make myself a sticker book using discs bought at Staples.
The cover is a photo I took of a blackbird at Carlton country park
attached to blue card and laminated.

My new sticker book taking shape.
I used A4 sheets of 160g paper cut in half length wise, punched with the hole machine.
The sticker sheets are then attached to the paper one each side to make it easy to access them.



The side lawn has once again bloomed with small violets.
There are more violets than grass!

They are the palest lilac.
This is now a NO mow area!

Walking  along the old railway we came across this mosaic.

The old railway at Brampton Halt is such an interesting place to walk,
 with lots of rolling stock ready for a make over.

I love violets and these pretty white ones were growing alongside the track.

My Embroidery machine was uncovered for the first time this year.
I love this Sewing machine design, not sure what I will make with it.

New Paper Mate Flair pens and a Gyro cutter
to help with my Happy Planner 

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...