Thursday 9 March 2017

Fit Bit

In a moment of madness I decided to "up my walking" and try and improve my new knee and general fitness. I often wear my FitBit and usually complete 500 to 1000 steps a day, not many by most peoples standards but with dodgy knees and a sit for long hours craft hobby that's about all I seem to manage.
Lent has just started so instead of giving something up I decided I must walk a minimum of 2000 steps a day. I have actually been quite enjoying going out for a walk around the neighbourhood, even on the cold wet days.
Last week this was the result:
6588 more steps than the previous week.
A total of 17,017 steps

Today the sun is shining so Chris and I set off for the local railway line, it is nice walking as it is all on the flat.
Love to see a robin in the brambles

The disused railway line is being resurrected by a group of enthusiasts

I managed to walk to this pretty mosaic and take a quick breather

The mosaic of the signal box

Just look at my FitBit as we return to the car !! No wonder everything aches.


1 comment:

Christa said...

I love my Fit Bit. It encourages me to get going when I was sitting instead. Your doing great!

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...