Saturday 29 April 2017

Two Row by Row completed

Yesterday was full of ups and downs. We started with Chris having an MRI in preparation for his Gall bladder removal. I dropped him off at the hospital and went to pick up my latest Pfaff 7570 from the sewing machine shop. I bought it on Ebay for £350 and spent £120.08 ( guess the 8pence is important!) having it serviced and cleaned up.
Back home for Chris to recover from his 'nil by mouth' and we set off for the Garden Centre for me to collect a package, needless to say I bought plants, eight geraniums for my hanging baskets.
Our plan was then off to Costco to stock up on meat, the journey was horrendous, firstly the Motorway was closed so we tried to avoid the roads near to it, only to drive at 1 mph behind a vintage Steam Roller with no where to pass.
Two jacket potatoes, one cheese and the other curry, plus drinks for £4 gave us the energy to shop.
Back home the meat had to be vacuum packed and labelled before we could have a much needed cuppa.

This saga brings me to today... I am going nowhere and just want to be home to sew.
I did make time to plant my geraniums, white ones this year as I normally have red ones and felt like a change. A short walk for a breath of fresh air and the rest of the day sewing... bliss.
Two Row by Row 2016 completed
The top one is from Fabric HQ, Stoke Mandeville
Bottom one from Quilters Dream, Picket Piece, Andover.

I just love my sheep.

1 comment:

Christa said...

I love your sheep too. So cute.

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...