Monday, 8 May 2017

Row by Row #3

I have made a start on my next Row by Row design. The pattern and kit was sent to me by my friend in Belgium.

I was surprised to find the fabric had been torn not cut into pieces which meant having to cut off the rough edges to get a smooth edge to the fabric.

It is slowly taking shape. I spent quite a lot of time working out how to make the panel, as there are no instructions just a picture and plan. Having decided to heat-n-Bond most of the applique I now need to attach the pieces and will use a blanket stitch on my sewing machine to sew them down.
Making a start. The finished panel will be 36 x 9 inches.


1 comment:

Christa said...

Scrumptious colors. I don't think you could do this Row without having the kit because the fabric is rather special.

Christmas pyamids

Yesterday I decided to make to a few Christmas pyramids. They are quick and such fun to make. Ideal for hiding a small gift for the Christm...