Most people were doing something different, from crochet to applique and rabbit making.
I decided to make use of the crazy patchwork panel that I made at BSK last week.
A look through my stash of bag patterns turned up one with a zipped pocket on the front, two side pockets and the crazy panel was just the right size for these pocket fronts.
The pattern was a little confusing but once I got started it all fell into place and I am really pleased with the end product. I managed to complete the bag except for attaching the handles, which are reversible and I think I will attach them with red fabric to match the red machine embroidery.
The pocket on the front is just the right size for my ipad.
|Just a small amount of sewing to complete the bag handles.|