Monday 24 July 2017

The house gets a Spring clean and the chairs new covers

It has been some time, probably years! since our gutters and fascias where cleaned, so I asked the window cleaner for a quote and two men came and cleaned out the gutters, washed all the front boards and fascias. Wow what a difference to the house it all looks sparkly clean now on the outside.
They worked hard for 2 1/2 hours.
Even the Velux windows on my Happy Room are clean.
While this was going on, I had a sudden urge to recover my dining room chairs. The label on the base says they were made in February 1996. I remember they were not very expensive and have been re-covered a number of times. So for their 21st birthday they have had new covers again.
Six chairs have had a makeover

Close up of the fabric.


No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...