Wednesday 12 July 2017

The three of us

Three of us got together for a sewing day, it was such fun and so much chatter I completely forgot to take any photos.

Christine was working on a Welcome sign, where the L was a cat, really nice. Pattern from Village Fabrics, Wallingford Oxfordshire. She also showed us a BOM of Geisha ladies the same shop was offering... I am VERY tempted !

Penny was working on a Lego quilt top she started some time ago, really bright and cheerful, any child would just love it.

I worked on another Row by Row panel, still quite a lot of work to do, but I just love frogs and always have a lot in my pond, so good for the garden.
Love the eyes of the frog peering out of the pond!

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...