Sunday 3 December 2017

Preparing for Christmas

How many times do I say "where has the hour, day, week, month gone?" Here we are in December and already turning the advent calender round.

Church asked me and four other sisters to run little workshops. I prepared 20 angel kits and was pleased to see I only had three or four left at the end of the evening.

A friend asked me to help with a Christmas Fayre so I have been really busy sewing up a storm, it will be our first adventure into Fayres so hope we do well.

Our usual Christmas party IAM meeting is this week so again a lot of parcels to wrap and games to organise.
My Happy Room being taken over with a few of the  things I've made for the Christmas Fayre.

One of the other sisters at church was showing how to make these pretty snowmen

Chris putting up the outside lights including the projector that beams snowflakes all over the house.

Wrapping gifts and sorting out games for the IAM Christmas party
Light the World is the Advent theme from church, and each of the twenty five days I am trying to do something nice for someone, why don't you join me..

2 comments:

Christa said...

Uuuhhh, love those Santas. May I beg for a pattern again? Your angels were a big success with the church ladies. What else do you have up your sleeve, ha-ha.

Chantal said...

Love what you made for the fayre :-)

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...