Tuesday 9 January 2018

Holiday project

We are preparing for  a month in Spain and as usual the first thing I decide to take is not clothes but a craft project!
I seem to have caught the knitting bug, so what to take?
The weather here in England is horrible, very cold and the sort of misty rain that seems to get right through to your bones.
Hopefully by the time we get back it will be warmer and the days will be longer, also we will be approaching the Easter season.
With the thought of warm weather and Easter I have decided that will be the theme of my craft project.
To make sure I have all the right equipment and wool with me, I tried out an Easter egg pattern from Arne and Carlos, I plan to make a twig/tree full ! Then I fell in love with their rabbit but wondered if it was beyond me. Last night I thought I’d try the pattern out and managed to knit a leg, I am loving working on this and have a feeling I may not be able to put it down.


One egg and one leg ready for Easter.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Diana, you have two granddaughters so surely you must knit two rabbits and perhaps one for you. Maybe the rabbits will need a jacket or two. That should keep you busy through the Spanish holiday. Knitting is my favorite craft, I always have a project or two on my needles.
Enjoy, Susan

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...