Sunday 21 January 2018

Lazy Saturday

Today we decided to have a lazy day, the sun was really hot and Chris made the most of it lying on a sun bed in the garden most of the day. I made a quick trip in San Javier to see my friend Pat while she was volunteering at the Charity shop. It was so nice seeing her again.
I also called at Overseas Iceland to pick up essential supplies, actually I’m not sure Greggs sausage rolls are essential, but they sure are nice.

I managed to stuff four knitted Easter eggs made since we arrived. They are in need of steaming but that will have to wait until we get home.
I also started a small X stitch kit given to me by a friend at Christmas, something I haven’t done in a long time.

Easter bunny now has some eggs.

The evening sun set was really pretty, so I took this photo from the balcony upstairs.
View from the balcony across to the golf course

This has been the first week here and I have been keeping a FitBit record of the steps taken.
6196, 3928, 2308, 2557, 2607, 9016, 2339. Total 28951 which is about double my normal weekly stats.

1 comment:

Judypam said...

Looks lovely! We have snow!! ❄️

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...