Sunday 22 April 2018

Day 11 Strathpeffer

We decided to have a lazy Sunday in Strathpeffer before we make the 500+ mile journey home tomorrow.
Needing fuel and a sandwich for lunch we made a quick stop to Tesco in Dingwall, on the way back we visited the Old Railway Station gift shop, but it was closed! In the entrance was this carving made from one piece of wood. I know nothing about it, bust it was a real work of art.


I would love to know more about this. I Think there is a woodcarver in one of the Station huts but again it was closed.

One place we would have liked to visit was the Pump room but that too was closed, so back at the hotel we played Rummikub and I worked on my sock knitting.


No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...