Tuesday 10 April 2018

Day of horrors!

If you do not like dentist stories do not read!

On Sunday a tooth started to wobble and the crown I had fitted a week ago was not right, so Monday in a complete state of nervousness I went back to the Dentist.
The crown turned out to be nothing more than a little of the porcelain was missing and it could be replaced whenever I feel like it as it has a years guarentee.
The wobbly tooth needed removing and if I wanted to wait 15 mins he would give me an injection and remove it. I am now a complete wreck!
All went fairly smoothly and the tooth was removed. Back at the car I took a look in my mouth to find I still had the wobbly tooth!!!!
Back to the dentist and he explained he had removed another tooth that was wobbly and said he would now remove the tooth I was having problems with since Sunday.
Another injection and wait and the tooth broke off and he had to drill the root out.
I am now nearly passing out and have no idea how I drove home.

My mouth is painful and a complete mess, but hopefully it will calm down as we go on holiday on Thursday.

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...